SCREEN SCREW COMPACTOR
MÁY TÁCH RÁC TRỤC VÍT DEFENDER - SPAIN
Nhà sản xuất: TORO - Spain
Model: TTC series
Công ty Môi Trường Hành Trình Xanh hân hạnh là nhà phân phối chính thức sản phẩm Máy Tách Rác Trống Quay DEFENDER - SPAIN tại thị trường Việt Nam. Chúng tôi cam kết cung cấp sản phẩm và dịch vụ tốt nhất tới Quý Khách hàng.
Lưu lượng: tới 674 m3/h
Kích thước lỗ lưới: 1 mm ; 2 mm ; 3 mm ; 4 mm ; 5 mm ; 6mm
Defender® channel screen conveyors manufactured by Toro Equipment are items of equipment that perform three different functions:
Screening – conveying – Compacting different types of solids.
Installing this pre-treatment equipment in wastewater treatment plants will help to prevent the solids of different sizes and varieties that are present in waste water or process from silting it up channels, tanks and piping. It will thus protected the rest of the equipment in the plant from overloading and becoming blocked.
The meshwork screens the solids. It is in the shape of half a duct and made of drilled plating ( stainless steel) with 1 to 10 mm holes.
The compacting of these separate solids enables the user to minimise the moisture content and volume, thereby making it easier to manage.
These items of equipment are fitted in prefabricated channels or concrete channels. They can be made to slope at different angles according to requirements.
The Defender® channel screen conveyor comes in two versions:
1. Screen Conveyor: without the compactor vat.
2. Compacter Screen Conveyor: with the compactor vat.
- No obstructions.
- High transport capacity.
- It enables the user to transport a great variety of materials.
- Easy to clean: The final spirals of the endless screw that is located in the channel are equipped with a brush on their outer surface that makes it possible to keep the meshwork constantly clean. A meshwork cleaning system using water jets is also provided for the compacting vat.
- The endless screw is resistant to wear and tear caused by friction: the inner surface of the conveyor pipe is reinforced to prevent wear and tear.
- Safety: the compacting vat is equipped with a cover at the top for inspection purposes.
- Urban wastewater.
- Farming & agricultural industries.
- Food-processing industry: sugar refineries, meat processing plants, chemical industry, paper mills, etc