T80 series_ Electro-Chemical Devices (ECD) - USA
THIẾT BỊ DO VÀ ĐIỀU KHIỂN ĐA CHỈ TIÊU
Nhà sản xuất: Electro-Chemical Devices (ECD) - USA
Electro-Chemical Devices (ECD) is a manufacturer of liquid analytical process instrumentation. Founded in 1977, ECD has been in business for over 40 years and has built its industry leading reputation by its commitment to customers through this basic approach: Provide quality products, develop technical innovations and provide responsive, knowledgeable service.
Công ty Môi Trường Hành Trình Xanh hân hạnh là nhà phân phối chính thức Thiết bị Quan Trắc Chất Lượng Nước ECD - USA tại thị trường Việt Nam. Chúng tôi cam kết cung cấp sản phẩm và dịch vụ tốt nhất tới Quý Khách hàng.
The ECD Universal Transmitter – Model T80 Series is a single or dual channel transmitter designed for the continuous measurement of pH, ORP, pION, Dissolved Oxygen, Turbidity, Conductivity or Resistivity in a general purpose industrial environment. The Model T80 transmitter digitally communicates with any ECD Model S80 Intelligent Sensor, automatically configuring the transmitter’s menus and display screens to the measured parameter.
The Model S80 Intelligent Sensors facilitate two way communication with the Model T80 transmitters. The type of sensor, identity and serial number are stored in the sensor’s memory along with calibration registers. The Model S80 sensors are calibrated at the factory so they are ready to use when connected to a Model T80 transmitter. The Model S80 sensors are waterproof and submersible with all internal components epoxy encapsulated inside the ¾” O.D. housing. The Model S80 sensors use the same field proven, easily replaceable electrodes as the Model S10 and S17 sensors saving 0me and money. A digital converter op0on is available for the Model T80 transmi1er to allow the use of non-digital sensors. The digital converter is only available on line powered instruments.
The Model T80 Transmitter features a large easily viewed LCD display. Loop powered instruments have Black le1ering on a Grey background, while 100- 240 VAC and 24 VDC powered instruments have Blue le1ering on a White background when the LED backlight is on. The Model T80 display is easily switched between the single and dual channel display modes.
Digital protocol, all ECD S80 sensors, Liquid, Gas, Process sensors (Optional analog to digital input board for mV sensors)
- pH: -1.00 – 15.00 pH
- ORP: 000.1 – 999.9, Auto Ranging: ppb ↔ ppm ↔ppthousand
- pION: 000.1 – 999.9, Auto Ranging: ppb ↔ ppm ↔ppthousand
- Dissolved Oxygen: 000.1 – 999.9 Auto Ranging: ppb,ppm, % SAT, mg/L
- Conductivity: 0.055 μS – 2.00S Auto Ranging: μS, mS, S
- Resistivity: 0.001 - 20.00 meg-ohms
- Turbidity: 000.0 - 4000NTU Auto Ranging: NTU, FNU, mg/L, ppm, % Solids
- Temperature: -30°C - 140°C
- 4-20 mA output (standard), Fault Condition: 3.5 mA, 22 mA or none
- Modbus RTU (standard) HART® (optional)
- Alarm Relays (Op0onal) Three (3) SPDT, form 1C, 250 VAC, 3 Amp resis0ve maximum relays, user configurable as Hi/Lo or Fault alarms